Charles A. White Periodontics and Dental Implants are setting the standard worldwide as one of the 1st three offices globally to offer minimally invasive bone regeneration using a videoscope. Dr. White strives to make every procedure minimally invasive by using:
- Video Microscope (Videoscope) for a minimally invasive surgery for bone regeneration called Videoscope-Assisted Minimally Invasive Periodontal Surgery (V-MIS). This procedure requires very small incisions and often only one suture. We are the third office in the world to offer this procedure!!!
- Non-surgical periodontal therapy procedures when possible.
- Strong topical anesthetics to numb the gums before injections.
- Laser Pocket Therapy to treat pockets that remain after non-surgical therapy. Patients have minimal discomfort and virtually no bleeding after this procedure.
- A Waterlase laser, which performs many simple surgery procedures without any discomfort using only topical anesthesia.
- Computer-guided placement of dental implants, which is performed through small access openings that are closed with the implant placement.
- Piezosurgery to remove teeth. Piezosurgery is a safe and effective way to loosen teeth and remove them without causing trauma to the surrounding bone.
- Oral sedation, nitrous oxide sedation, IV sedation or no sedation depending on each patient’s needs.
- And much more…
To read more about V-MIS, click to read an article in Dimensions of Dental Hygiene. For more information about V-MIS, contact Charles A. White Periodontics and Dental Implants at 479-631-6074.